I don't accept that an intellectual critique of wokeness is inevitably associated with the moral panic being whipped up and weaponized by the 'right'. You can have legitimate concerns that build up into an intellectual critique, without the kind of moral panic the 'right' is promoting. As to whether my critique is contributing to reactionary culture war posturing, to be honest, I have been sometimes worried about being taken out of context that way. This is why I have made sure to state clearly my position on the reactionary right. I think I've been fair, in regards to equally criticizing what I see as wrong and dangerous on both the left and the 'right'.
Doing sociology and philosophy in real time by looking at developments in contemporary Western politics and culture. My mission is to stop the authoritarian 'populist' right and the cultural-systemist left from destroying the West.
Labels
How to be Anti-Woke but Not Right-wing Reactionary | TaraElla Clips
-
Let's rewind to 2016. Oberlin Banh-mi-gate was perhaps one of the most memorable episodes of 2010s cultural nonsense. It was memorable n...
-
The important question is whether the ‘populist right’ can co-exist alongside liberals in a healthy democratic system. I honestly don't ...
-
I think it could be more popular than right-libertarianism and left-libertarianism In recent years, I've come to identify as both a cent...